Designed for efficient, safe and fast refuelling, ETT Fuel Trucks are built to perform in the most demanding environments. Fitted with high quality pumping equipment manufactured by renowned suppliers, we are able to provide a machine that will always operate reliably and efficiently.
Compatible with all major OEM Articulated and Off-Highway Rigid Truck models, our tank capacities range from:
- Articulated Trucks: 18 000L up to 55 000L
- Off-Highway Rigid Trucks: 36 000L up to 150 000L
STANDARD HOSE CONFIGURATION
In the standard hose configuration a single 1 off 10m by 1 1/2” diesel hose is stored along the side of the tank and the nozzle fits into a compartment at the front of the tank.
A second 1 off 10m by 1 1/2” diesel hose stored along the opposite side of the tank with the nozzle stored in a cabinet at the front of the tank.
SPRING RETRACTING HOSE REEL
The 15m hose is mounted on a heavy duty spring retracted hose reel. The hose reel is located in the rear cabinet on the tank and replaces the hose stored down the side of the tank.
ETT HYDRAULIC RETRACTING HOSE REEL
The 15m hose is mounted on a heavy duty hydraulic hose reel. The hose reel is located in the rear cabinet on the tank and replaces the hose stored down the side of the tank.
- Standard flow rate set at 450L/min, this can be increased up to 2000L/min by adding additional fuel pumps.
- The fuel pumps and positive displacement flow meter with digital pulse output are located in the lockable cabinet inside the rear bumper.
- All ETT Fuel Systems have full flow 10 micron in line fuel filters to ensure zero fuel contamination.
- All ETT Fuel Systems have full flow water separation.
ETT Fuel Trucks are fitted with high intensity LED floodlights around the entire vehicle for safe and efficient night time operation. The pump compartment and flow meters are also illuminated for readability in low light conditions.
TANKER TELEMETRY AND LIGHTING
- Tank Level meter with high and low level automatic cut off.
- Diesel Flow meter.
- All screens and dials are lit with LED lighting for night time operation.
- Tank is refilled through a Wiggins filler point mounted on the side of the tank.
- A solenoid shutoff valve is triggered when the tank is full. Secondary non-contact capacitive switch is fitted to signal shutoff of filling line when thank is full.
- The filter breather is accessible from ground level.
- All diesel tankers refill through a pressureless system, ensuring no dangerous pressure build-up.
The tank is internally blasted to remove any impurities that might compromise the treatment. After cleaning, the tank is primed and all welds, crevices and corners receive a stripe coat. Finally the interior of the tank receives two coats of tank lining diesel resistant epoxy paint.
The exterior of the tank is fully blasted, primed and painted with two coats of polyurethane paint in the OEM colour. A detailed paint specification and method statement is available on request.
- ETT diesel tanks are secured to the chassis using the existing bin pivot mounting points.
- The tank rests on elastomeric pads that allows the chassis to naturally flex underneath the tank.
ULTRA LOW CENTRE OF MASS
ETT Fuel Trucks feature the lowest centre of mass in the industry.
- ETT fuel tanks are designed to conform to OEM dynamic payload ratings to ensure machine handling in motion will remain nominal.
- ETT fuel tanks are designed to conform to OEM chassis load ratings to ensure long machine life and nominal axle loadings.
The ETT internal baffle system forms the core of our diesel tanks.
- Our baffle systems are specifically designed for maximum tank rigidity and longevity, whilst ensuring minimal fluid surge and slosh.
- Baffle aperture configuration controls fluid movement in all directions and allows large fluid carrying capacity whilst maintaining overall stability.