Off-Road Lowbed Trailers
When it comes to moving heavy machinery, ETT Lowbed Trailers are the fastest, most versatile machines available. With a turnaround time as low as four minutes, transporting equipment is safe and fast. Our lowbed capacities range from 40T up to 800T, with the ability to carry anything from dozers and excavators, to large shovels and drill rigs.
Our Lowbed capacities range from 40T up to 360T.
- 40T to 130T Compact Lowbed: 25T to 60T Articulated Truck
- 40T to 360T Compact Lowbed: 40T to 400T Rigid Truck
- 130T to 250T Ultra Narrow Lowbed: 130T to 250T Rigid Truck
Our rear loading design offers a low ramp angle and a cycle time as low as four minutes, ensuring the safe and fast loading of equipment. The loading process is remotely controlled from a safe distance by the operator.
ISO 3450 BRAKING
The fully integrated brake management system ensures safe travel on
inclines and slopes.
The braking system is engineered and certified to ISO 3450.
ROPS, FOPS & ANTI-JACKKNIFE BEAM
- Roll over protective structure: ISO 3471
- Falling object protective structure: ISO 3449
- Anti-jackknife beam designed to protect the cab and operator by limiting the lowbed travel.
HEAVY DUTY SUB FRAME AND BALL HITCH
All lowbeds connect to the haul truck via our extremely durable, zero maintenance heavy duty ball hitch. The ball hitch sub frame connects to the truck body through heavy duty pins, thus eliminating any welding or modifications to the haul truck.
REAL-TIME VEHICLE MONITORING
A performance monitoring system is fitted as standard.
The following parameters are monitored and displayed.
- Brake temperature
- Brake pressures
- Brake cooling
- System temperature
- Brake cooling system pressure
- Travelling speed
- Data logging
- Quick reports
- Integrated warnings and operator prompts