Off Road Lowbed Trailers
When it comes to moving heavy machinery, ETT Lowbed Trailers are the fastest, most versatile machines available. With a turnaround time as low as four minutes, transporting equipment is safe and fast. Our lowbed capacities range from 40T up to 800T, with the ability to carry anything from dozers and excavators, to large shovels and drill rigs.
Our Lowbed capacities range from 40T up to 800T, although the final product form factor can be changed to suit customer requirements.
Lowbed capacity with recommended haul truck pairing
- 40T to 100T Lowbed: 25T to 50T Articulated Truck
- 80T to 100T Lowbed: 50T to 70T Rigid Truck
- 125T to 150T Lowbed: 70T to 150T Rigid Truck
Our rear loading design offers a low ramp angle and a cycle time as low as four minutes, ensuring the safe and fast loading of equipment. The loading process is remotely controlled from a safe distance by the operator.
ROPS, FOPS & ANTI-JACKKNIFE BEAM
- Roll over protective structure: ISO 3471
- Falling object protective structure: ISO 3449
- Anti-jackknife beam designed to protect the cab and operator by limiting the lowbed travel
HEAVY DUTY SUB FRAME AND BALL HITCH
All low beds connect to the haul truck via our extremely durable, zero maintenance heavy duty ball hitch. The ball hitch sub frame connects to the truck body through heavy duty pins, thus eliminating any welding or modifications to the haul truck.
All low beds make use of OEM wheel stations equivalent to its haul tractors. This enables us to fully integrate the truck braking and cooling systems with the trailer.
REAL-TIME VEHICLE MONITORING
A performance monitoring system is fitted as standard.
The following parameters are monitored and displayed.
- Brake temperature
- Brake pressures
- Brake cooling
- System temperature
- Brake cooling system pressure
- Travelling speed
- Data logging
- Quick reports
- Integrated warnings and operator prompts